Privacy Statement effective July 2016
We may change this Policy from time to time. If that is the case, we will change the Privacy Statement effective date displayed above.
By using our Web site, our hosted applications or related support services, you are agreeing to the collection and use of personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
We collect and process "personal data" as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 of the United Kingdom (Act) in the course of providing the services and network via the website https://electrolux.skipsolabs.com (Skipso Labs) or our hosted applications or related support services.
Any "sensitive personal data", as defined by the Act, will only be processed with your explicit consent. Examples of sensitive data include information regarding your health or racial or ethnic origin.
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties as is reasonably required for us to provide our service and/or if we are required to do so by law. Our collection processing and storage of personal data is governed by the Act because it occurs primarily in the United Kingdom. However, due to the nature of the Internet such personal data may be accessed globally.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers operated by us or our third party providers. We will do our best to protect your personal data and have strict security procedures in place, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Information we may collect from you
In providing our service we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide us by completing forms on our site https://electrolux.skipsolabs.com or our hosted applications (our sites). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, completing the online form or contacting us from the contact us section of the websites including contact details such as name, email address and phone number.
- Information that you upload to, or share through, our sites by using our services including profile information or any personal information in data that you upload.
- If you contact us for support, we may keep a record of that correspondence or conversation.
- Information we receive from third party search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Microsoft relating to your search activity.
- Information about your use of the website gathered through cookies, web beacons, and IP Address and other technology.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
How we may use the information
Any information, including attachments, sent via the online submission form for any one of the Open Calls listed on the website will remain confidential and will be accessed by the Innovation seeker organization's team.
If you have a patent, design or registered trademark you are protected according to the relevant international law. If you are not protected by a patent, be aware that any information you disclose will be deemed as NON-confidential. Should the Innovation Seeker be interested in learning more about your innovative solution you will personally be contacted to discuss next steps.
We use your personal information to better understand your requirements as a user of Skipso Labs. Unless you opt-out, we may occasionally inform you of new features, services and products available on Skipso Labs or new products provided by us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Whenever you choose to participate in a contest or other initiative on our hosted applications you will be asked to enter your contact information (like an e-mail address) or demographic information (like a post code, industry or country). We may use the data we collect from you in these contests to manage the initiative or to send you promotional material about our company or our partners.
We have an obligation under the Act to ensure all data processed is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Accordingly, we ask that you review and update your personal information from time to time to ensure it is complete and accurate.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Accessing, Changing or Removing Information
None of the above affects your rights of access to any personal data we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of such data, please email administration. Please note that any such request may attract an administration fee of £10.00, payable in advance and non-refundable.
At any time, should you want to stop using your account, you may deactivate it. When you deactivate an account, you will not be able to use our services and your information will not be viewed through our sites by other users. However, even after you deactivate your account, copies of your information including but not limited to name and email address may be retained by us as backup copies for legal and compliance reasons.